An Integrated Management System (IMS) is a policy to manage processes, planning, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the relevant activities. This system implementation will comply with the requirements of the international rules for management systems in accordance with ISO 9001 (quality), ISO/IEC 27001 (information security) and forms the basis for the implementation of ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety).
Identification of customer requirements and the improvement of customer satisfaction are the key objectives in implementing the required business processes. Every employee and employer will have to comply with the applicable legal requirements and regulations and as well as group agreement, preserve resources and the environment and achieve working conditions that promote the avoidance of work-related injuries and illnesses.
Integrated Management System (IMS) inside InterAdria, presents the base implementation and improvement of high-quality standards, complying in accordance to quality standards which includes commitment as well to the areas of environmental protection and occupational health and safety and information security. Innovation capability, reliability, dynamic and open corporations are the fundamental values of our company which lay the foundations for outstanding services and the process of requirements for continual improvement. Over the long-term approach, regular evaluation of processes with key performance indicators and the definition of objectives will help increase the quality standards of the services which will be delivered.
We are committed to developing an efficient, high-performance Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The aim of InterAdria is to measure and verify the commitment on the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information, by relying on a business continuity and traceability process, in the field of professional services, ICT Industry, Software Development and information exchange, whether internally or externally.
InterAdria will continually improve the IMS by performing risk analyses, reviews, audits and keeping detailed track of the performance indicators, while comparing them with the requirement and remarks of the customers.
InterAdria management oversees communication and ensures that everyone understands the policies and objectives. Management also ensures that the system, which is set up and planned, is shared and deployed efficiently, by providing the necessary human, organizational and technical resources.
InterAdria employees are one of the fundamentals for a successful business model. The extension of personal and professional qualifications through training and professional development, measures and regulates the motivation by management hierarchy, which ensures the company’s objectives will be achieved. InterAdria recognizes that it is essential to provide equal opportunities to all employees without discrimination. This policy sets out the organization’s position on equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and promotion, giving guidance and encouragement to employees at all levels, to act fairly and prevent discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, marital status, part-time and fixed term contract status, age, sexual orientation or religion. Moreover, it is the policy of InterAdria to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. The organization is committed not only to its legal obligations, but also to the positive promotion of equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Quality of services which InterAdria offers, is guaranteed by an array of controls and is checked from the competent project management, ISO Lead team, ISO appointed key personal, who were part of training development processes. Also, guaranteed quality of services undergoes further audits from internal audit process and further certification bodies and annual surveillance audit. The management processes are audited as per ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 45001 and are reviewed periodically by internal audits, to ensure their effectiveness and will be modified according to requirements and adapt accordingly with the standards modifications/change requirements. The Executive Board is regularly noticed of the performance of the management systems.
The policy of our organization is to:
- Define and meet Customer’s requirements and commit to customer satisfaction;
- Ensure that Policies, Manuals and Procedures are clear and concise to reflect what InterAdria is committed to perform;
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and make necessary modifications or adjustments as appropriate effecting Customer programs, Customer satisfaction, the Documented Information Management System, and/or any related entities;
- Educate all employees about the correlations between their jobs and Customer satisfaction.
- Ensure effective External and Internal communication;
- Foster a team approach to problem solving and preventive action by empowering all employees to be quality ambassadors;
- Recognize essential equal opportunities to all persons without discrimination, including recruitment and promotion, giving guidance and encouragement to employees at all levels to act fairly;
- Implement and monitor organization’s Integrated Management System into the Company’s culture and daily practices as a long-term commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction;
- Meet and/or exceed Customer’s expectations through continuous improvement;
- Organization’s top management will meet regularly with the IMS Team representative to review and ensure the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System;
- Adoption of good information security and data protection practices toward protecting of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of all information processed;
- Compliance with applicable local and international legal, and other requirements, continually improve IMS performance accordingly;
- Constantly improve information security & continuity plan, aiming to enhance IMS effectivity toward ISMS & Information Continuity requirements.
Top management ensures that InterAdria IMS policy:
- Is appropriate to the purpose of the organization,
- Includes a commitment to comply with requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system and modify it according to the regulations and compliancy with standards,
- Provides a framework for establishing and reviewing IMS objectives,
- Is communicated regularly within management and understood within the organization, and
- Is reviewed for continuing suitability.
The ISO Team is responsible for ensuring the quality policy is reviewed during the Management Review process.