30 Sep Senior Field Technician for Dep. of Engineering and Telecom
InterAdria is software development, telecom, and education company that provides important services, which today are recognized as some of the most important needs for our society.
We are looking for motivated workers to join our team for the position: Senior Field Technician for the Department of Engineering and Telecom.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implements tasks given by group leaders
- Carries out installation, configuration, testing, and maintenance of infrastructure and engineering systems, according to applicable technical standards
- Part of technical groups in the configuration and implementation of various engineering systems: electrical, UPS, automation, security, mechanical, heating and cooling, optical fiber, cable and wireless network, etc. including ancillary infrastructure
- Implements safety rules at work, instruction manuals, sketches, and installation according to equipment specifications
- Respects the deadlines set for the implementation of projects
- Effectively use the resources, technology, and tools available for work
- Implements and respects all standards, guidelines, regulations, policies, and procedures of the department and the company
- Development opportunities in future team leaders
Qualification and experience:
- High School Completed
- Evidence of professional training or technical qualifications and certifications
- Proven work experience of at least 5 years in the same or similar field
- Ability to work at height, telecommunication poles, etc. (preferably) for which the company provides adequate training
- Good skills for teamwork and collaboration with others to carry out departmental tasks
- Professional Development
- Competitive salary
- Ability to transfer abroad
This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, tasks, or skills required by the applicant. Due to the change in the nature of the work, it is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice!
All interested parties who meet the required conditions can apply by submitting a CV and copies of professional qualification documents to the e-mail address of the company: [email protected]
Last date of application: 14.10.2021